FSSC 22000 Version 4 of FSSC 22000 of its international food safety and quality management system certification scheme has been released. With the GFSI requirements as a baseline, the scheme includes requirements for:
- Unannounced audits,
- Prevention of intentional products contamination,
- Standardised audits report,
- Transport and storage,
- Food service/catering,
- Retail/wholesale industries, and
- Critical non-conformities.
These changes would improve consistency and stringency. We will help you understand how this impacts you and organisations involved in food safety operations in South Africa and how the key changes affect the implementation of food safety management systems in your organisation.
What will you learn:
- Overview of the FSSC 22000 standard and version 4 changes;
- The scope, certification process and benefits of FSSC 22000; and
- Bringing about improvement in operations with the help of FSSC guidelines