The issues of poor or the lack of risk management are never far from the headlines - Organizations need to be ready and able to deal with potential emergencies and disruptive events; these can range from natural disasters like flooding or heavy snow to deliberate acts.
Systematic risk management provides a practical integrated approach to the fundamental principles of risk & resilience management, in addition to providing the relevant knowledge and skills required for businesses to manage risk and improve performance within all areas and operations.
Benefits of systematic risk management
- Increase likelihood of achieving business objectives
- Encourage proactive management
- Increase awareness and understanding of risks and their types
- Improve governance and controls, in addition to stakeholders confidence and trust
- Effective allocation and use of resources for risk treatment
- Improve loss prevention and incident management
How LRQA can help
LRQA's range of risk and reputation management systems assessment and training services can help organisations demonstrate their credentials within a sustainable, ethical and risk management framework. Check our range of standards, schemes and training courses.