Innovation Management is the system by which organizations can foster a culture that supports the methodical management of human capital, information, and knowledge to transform new ideas into successful products, processes and services through a standardized framework based on the standard TS-16555-1. The pillars of innovation include the collective knowledge, experience and other attributes of organizations and their work force that allow them to convert ideas into viable processes, products, and services that bring economic value and increase their economic competitiveness in the knowledge economy.
By the end of this training, you will:
- Collaboration Policy
- Human Resources Policy
- Intellectual Property Policy
- Hands on training on many related areas such as:
- Set entity vision
- Consider internal and external issues that influence IMS
- Consider internal and external parties needs and expectations
- Risk and Opportunities Assessment
- Develop communication plan
- Set IMS key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Major/minor/observation Non conformity exercise
- Understand how to build Innovation System in your organization that is based on the requirements of the standard TS-16555-1, which will enable your organization to apply for IMS certificate.
Course Duration: Three (3) Days