You need this course if
- You are considering integrating two or more of the following management systems: Quality, Environmental or Occupational Health and Safety.
You will learn
- What an integrated management system (IMS) is, when based on management system standards.
- The role of managers in developing an IMS.
You will need
- To understand the roles of management and the basics of how organisations work.
- Knowledge of any, or all, of the following standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Your future development...
- EMS and H&S Internal Auditing.
- Integrated Management Systems Auditor.
- Management Systems Documented Information.
- Management Briefings (in-company only).
- See our Business Improvement courses.
Note: This course has been revised to reflect the release in 2015 of ISO9001 and ISO14001