You need this event if...
- You wish to build on your existing occupational health and safety management system internal auditing experience.
- You are an internal occupational health and safety management system auditor wanting to learn about ISO 45001 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organisation that is certified to OHSAS 18001:2007 and is migrating to the new revision of the standard.
You will learn …
- The key changes introduced in ISO 45001
- The enhanced requirements concerning process thinking and use of the process model to prepare for an internal audit.
- How to audit the effective implementation of processes, taking into consideration the context of the organisation, risks and opportunities and monitoring and measurement requirements.
- The requirements for leadership and identify related audit evidence.
You will need …
- To have attended an internal occupational health and safety management system auditor training course and have experience of conducting occupational health and safety management system audits.
- It would be beneficial for you to have knowledge of ISO 45001 prior to attending this course, which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA ISO 45001 Update Workshop training course.
Your future development
- LRQA business improvement courses
- OH&S Management System Lead Auditor
- OH&S Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor Conversion
- ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Transition training
Course length: One (1) day.
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations implementing and auditing occupational health and safety management systems with more than five auditors wanting to develop knowledge of occupational health and safety management system, ISO 45001 and develop their auditing skills.