You need this event if...
- You are responsible for managing an occupational health and safety management system based on OHSAS 18001:2007 and will be preparing to migrate to ISO 45001:2018.
- You are responsible for managing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- You own or manage processes in your organisation.
- You are an Internal Auditor of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
You will learn …
- Through practical workshop activities how the new and additional requirements in ISO 45001:2018 may be addressed.
- The impact of Annex SL. (What Annex SL is and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards.)
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001 when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007.
- What needs to be revised in your current occupational health and safety management system
- How long a migration period you have before the changes become mandatory.
You will need …
- To possess knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements.
Your future development
- ISO 45001:2018 Migration Workshop for OH&S Management Systems Internal Auditors.
- ISO 45001:2018 Migration Workshop for OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditors
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organizations that have an occupational health and safety management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for co-ordinating the migration of their management system from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001.